Thursday, May 14, 2015

Selfie Stick Makes Taking Self-portraits Fun and Easy - Mpow iSnap Bluetooth Review


The Mpow iSnap X Bluetooth Self-portrait Monopod is one of the best gadgets on the market right now! It allows you to not only take really good selfies, but also group and family pictures.

I'm not a huge selfie mom, but I do love taking family pictures. A little history... most of my family vacation pictures don't include me, unless I'm able to find a random person who is willing to snap a photo. It's like I'm the invisible mom.

Well... for Mother's Day, I brought this Selfie Stick with me and was able to take a picture with all four of my kids with my husband and I in the picture! Woohoo! The lighting wasn't great at Outback, but that didn't matter to me because I didn't have to hunt down the waiter to take a family photo.

Below are some pictures of what my life was like before using the Mpow Selfie Stick and after! I also included a video to show you how long it is, features and how to use the Bluetooth feature.

Before Selfie Stick:


Family Photo
Me taking picture
Barely got my kids and I in Selfie Picture
After Selfie Stick:

First Selfie I took using Mpow Self-Portrait Monopod
Selfie Stick
Mother's Day at Outback using Selfie Stick
Selfie Stick Photo
Kids using Selfie Stick

How to Use Mpow iSnap X Bluetooth Self-portrait Monopod:



I received an Mpow iSnap X Self-portrait Monopod for free for my honest opinion without compensation.

For more information and to order 
Mpow Selfie Stick

Mpow iSnap Bluetooth Self-Portrait Monopod

No comments:

Post a Comment