Monday, May 06, 2013

I Was Nominated for the Liebster Award Again!

I really feel honored that Melody, the mommy blogger of Coffee & Kahlua, nominated me for the Liebster Award! Since I just received it a few weeks back from another fantastic mom blogger, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, by answering her questions below and then posting them on my Meet Melissa page! Hope you'll checkout some interesting facts about me.

Here Are My Answers To The Nominee 11 Questions: 
1. Whats your favorite movie genre'?  Comedies hands down! I love laughing!
2. Do you make a monthly budget or do you wing it? Totally, wing it
3. Whats your Dream Job? I'm living my dream job every day
4. What is your Favorite Day to Day Activity? Hmm, hugging my kids, having my first sip of coffee and then checking my email to see who I can help
5. What Are 3 colors that inspire you? Oh, you have to checkout the Guardians of the Prism. Their personalities and behavior are based on the psychological and behavioral affects of color. Orange is one of the most inspirational and motivational colors out there. Then a really calming blue and a creamy yellow tone.
6. Something you are inspired by everyday? My children
7. Do You Drink Coffee? why or why not? You bet! I started in my late 20's and grew to love the taste. I'm a decaf mommy.
8. What were your goals 10 years ago? 10 years ago is exactly when my goals changed from being a career driven corporate executive who found her love in being a creative, inspirational children's and self-help writer and illustrator.
9. Favorite Season? Fall
10. How many shoes do you own? Not many. My husband owns way more than me. I'm not a shoey mom. I'm a slipper sock mom. 
11. Collect anything that you don't wear? I'm very practical. If I don't wear it, I give it away.

2 comments:

Paula Miller said...

Hi Melissa! After you sent me a comment telling me your originally from NH, I read your bio and your a very talented woman! It is always exciting to meet others who have some sort of connection :))

twohappymamas.com said...

Hi Melissa! So glad we connected on bloggy moms, your site is great!

Post a Comment