Monday, September 16, 2013

Join the 10th Blogiversary Party with CharlieBeth and Family!

People blog for many reasons. Sometimes it's to connect with others, sharing what they are feeling and hoping someone else is feeling or experiencing the same. Other times its to grow their business. And then there are some who are looking to profit from it.

CharlieBeth is the first. She has created a beautiful blog about herself and her family. She's a mom who wants to connect with other people, learning and growing in the process. I hope you'll check out her blog and say hi! This week, I'm also one of her Featured Bloggers!

CharlieBeth's "Life as Mumma Walker": 10th Blogiversary Party!:
Just a little diary blog from CharlieBeth. I was turning over a new leaf after a few years of ups and downs which had included a bout of depression. I was settling down with the man I loved, I had just got some work though a job agency for the first time in a long time, which then led to the first job I ever loved! I was a different person back then. My life was all computer games, going to the pub, and office gossip (which I still love but have learned not to share on-line!) Amazing how much you can change in just 10 years!



Visit CharlieBeth's "Life as Mumma Walker": 10th Blogiversary Party!

4 comments:

Vashti Q-Vega said...

Hello Melissa! Thank you for hosting the "Linky Party" for CharlieBeth's 10 year Blogiversary! Have a great week!

Melissa Perry Moraja said...

Thank you Vashti!

Anonymous said...

We аbsolutely lоve your blog and fіnd nearly aall of уour poѕt'ѕ to bе what pгесiselу I'm
looκing for. Do you offer gueѕt writеrs tο
write content for you pеrsonаlly? I wοulԁn't mіnd ωritіng а post or
еlаboгating οn most οf the subjects
you write with regards to here. Αgain, awеsome weblog!


my web sіte; Tarot Gratis

Julie Stimpson said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! Congrats on a great blog and for keeping it up.
Its great to meet you - I'm visiting from Happy Kids Inc. Blog Hop :)

Would love to have you join my site: http://julshiddengems.blogspot.ie/

Juls x

Post a Comment