This blog post - Kid Riddles and Answers - Funny and Fun has been moved to my new blog - Digital Media Mom!
Spring is finally here! And Spring Break is next week for us! We were hoping to go away, but just not able to this year. So instead, I put together a Spring Fun Activity Bucket List to keep my kids busy.
Plant a flower or vegetable! Here are some kid diy gardening ideas I'm collecting on Pinterest. Create an outdoor obstacle course Jump rope Transform your driveway into an imaginary world with chalk Ride a bike or scooter Face paint Make Homemade Juggle Bubbles Have a movie day! Make some fun food crafts Window art! Paint fun designs on windows using Liquid Chalkers Make a bird house Have a picnic Build an outdoor or indoor kid fort Design your own outdoor sidewalk games using chalk. Tic Tac Throw, Hop Scotch andCheckers! Read a book Have a dance competition Create and act out a play Explore nature Paint rocks Sell lemonade Play board games Write cards and mail to friends and family Kid Science Experiments Play a game of kick ball, whiffle ball or four squares
- Create an amazing art piece! You can paint or even make a collage of things you found in nature. Here are some great ideas that I found:
- Easy Kids Egg Carton Art
- Make a Kite or this DIY Kite!
- Shaving Cream Painting
- Draw and Color an Owl (Really cute!)
- Spring Flower crafts and more!
- Color popcorn using food dye
- Make movie tickets
- Blend and shake your favorite fruit smoothie recipe
There are so many fun things to do in the Spring! Have fun and enjoy this special time!