Thursday, May 07, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Review

My facial skin has really changed since I've hit my 40's. I'm finding that I need to moisturize more often and use anti-aging creams to help my skin appear more youthful.

As a Tomoson reviewer, I was given the opportunity to review Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy with growth factor from Perfective Ceuticals for my honest opinion.

This anti-aging, wrinkle cream is a skin care eye product that contains both Collagen and Elastin stimulators to help reduce fine lines, improve firmness and prevent formation of wrinkles.

The eye therapy cream came in a very attractive packaging with simple instructions. All you need to do is wash your face with a facial cleanser and then apply a pea-sized amount to the over and under eye area twice a day. 

I've been using this product for two weeks now. So far, the under area of my eyes feel softer and look more hydrated. I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines as of yet. And when I do, I will update this post! Most products like this take time to rebuild aged skin.

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy is priced to compete with top brands such as Rodan + Fields and Skinmedica. A little pricier than your department store eye creams, but if it does what other Amazon reviewers have shared, then I'm willing to pay a little more for an eye cream that will help reduce fine lines, prevent crows feet and give my facial skin a youthful appearance.

Overall, I'm pleased with my eyes feeling softer and appearing more hydrated. 

For more information about Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy with Growth Factor and additional skincare products by Perfective Ceuticals visit Amazon or Perfective Ceuticals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment