Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11 Best Holiday Gifts for Girls in 2016 - Tween and Teen

There are some amazing gadgets and gifts for teen and tween girls this holiday season. My favorites and my tween daughters are below.

3Doodler 2.0 Drawing Pen
This 3D drawing pen by Brookstone made my tween daughters Christmas list. It's one of the hottest toys for 2016 holiday season. Hoping it lives up to its promise - easy to use!




One of the best journals on the market for tweens and teens! It will keep your child engaged by prompting them to do things such as adding photos, painting a page with hot chocolate and coloring outside the lines. Creative and fun!


Wreck this Journal

Wired Cat Ear Headphones from Brookstone
Great tween or teen holiday gift gadget! LED lighted cat ears with over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction and a secure fit. It also is USB rechargeable—up to 5 hours of playing time per charge.
LED lighted Headphones

Chocolate Bar Maker
Somehow, every year, a food toy makes my daughters list. This year it's the Chocolate Bar Maker by Moose Toys. I'm sure she'll only use it once or twice. I bought it for her because it made her list and I'll get a yummy chocolaty treat that she made especially for me.
Chocolate Bar Maker
Great book if your child is interested in crafting such as scrapbooking and card making. I purchased this along with Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack

Writing Lettering for Crafts

Crayola Air Marker Sprayer
My tween daughter loves doing art projects. This Air Marker Sprayer available at many stores like Target and Walmart is another hot toy this 2016 holiday season. It also had great reviews. One thing that I like about it is that you can use any marker versus having to purchase something unique that can't be used alone.
Crayola-Marker-Sprayer
Pie Face! Game
Help! Yes it's hilariously fun! Yes my kids will love this! But I'm still torn between purchasing this game or the Bounce-Off game. Having whipped cream splattered on my kids (or their friends) face will be hilarious! As a mommy of four, I just don't want to deal with the mess it will create and the cost of continually having to purchase whipped cream just doesn't excite me. 
Pie-Face-Game
Smartphone VR Headset with Earphones from Smarter ImagePriced at only $49.99, this Smartphone VR Headset with Earphones from Smarter Image will give you an amazing 3-D experience. We tried it, and absolutely love it! The best part is that it is compatible with all smartphones up to 3.875” W x 7.5” H. 

Virtual Reality Headset

Day At The Spa Gift Set by Creativity for Kids
I did purchase this for my tween daughter. She and her five year old sister asked for this for Christmas. It's a bit pricey, but I think they'll get a lot of use out of it. At least, I'm hoping.

It comes with an inflatable pedicure foot tub, nail dryer that is battery operated, satin eye mask, pedicure slippers and toe separators, nail file, buffer, 4 bottles of nail polish, 1 bottle of glitter polish, 6 sets of printed press-on nails, stick-on nail art, nail stand, cotton balls and satin spa bag to hold all of your supplies. Batteries not included.
Spa Kids Gift Set

Fun gadget when you are doing your homework and need a breather. 

Remote Aircraft Toy

Last, but not least, Spot it! is one of our favorite games to play. It's a face paced game that develops focus, visual perception and strategy.
Spot it! Card Game


No comments:

Post a Comment