Monday, November 17, 2014

BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses Product Review


I absolutely love these shatterproof BPA-free wine glasses by TaZa! No longer do I have to worry about having a glass of wine outdoors. These wine glasses are shatterproof! They also are light-weight. I've already washed them twice in my dishwasher and they've come out clear, without any watermarks.


These wine glasses are great for people with kids! I'm always so nervous using my glass wine glasses when my kids are around out of fear that they will knock it over, shatter the glass, and cut themselves. With these wine glasses, I no longer have to worry! I highly recommend checking these wine glasses out!


I actually made a video of my first experience using the wine glasses!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment