Monday, December 08, 2014

Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask Review


Dead Sea Mud Mask
Love this product! I have never had a facial or used a mud mask before. I was intrigued with the Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask because it was made from the Dead Sea's mud, which I've used the real mud before!

In 2000, my husband (who was my boyfriend at the time) and I actually visited the Dead Sea located in between Israel and Jordan. It was such an amazingly beautiful place! During our visit, we were fortunate enough to be able to cover our entire bodies with the Dead Sea's mud. Once our entire bodies were covered with mud, we rinsed ourselves off in the salty Dead Sea water. It was such an amazing experience!
My visit to the Dead Sea

A little history about the Dead Sea. It's the lowest point on Earth and known as a natural health spa. Its mud and water have natural cleansing and healing ability, a result of the high concentration of salt and other minerals. Life doesn't exist in the Dead Sea because of its salinity.

The Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask is made of the Dead Sea's mud. It arrived in a large plastic container. When I opened it up, I found that the mud itself wasn't the most attractive color. It looked like a tar, muddy color; and it felt pasty when I touched it. I put a thin layer on my face, making sure I kept it far from my eyes and mouth. The directions said to let it dry for about 15 minutes. Once it was dried, I rinsed it off. I loved the feeling! My face felt tighter, smoother and softer. As such, I plan to continue using it and I highly recommend trying this product yourself!

Below is what the Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask looks when first put on and then dried. 

The Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask is available on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment