Friday, December 03, 2010

My Child had an Out of Body Experience

The sounds of little girls sobbing could be heard by the edge of my bed. My eyes quickly opened. "Madison, are you okay?" I whispered concerned.

"Mommy, I wasn't in the real world," Madison shared still whimpering.

"Honey, what do you mean you weren't in the real world?" I asked quietly, hoping not to wake Jake or Michael who were laying in the bed next to me.

"I was in a different world. A world that wasn't real," she said crying even harder. "Mommy, I was so scared."

I glanced at the clock. It was 4:00 am. I reached my arms around Madison's shivering body and guided it onto the bed, nestling her close to mine. As we laid there, I asked her if I was with her in the other world. She told me yes, but I was different. She couldn't find the words to describe how I was different and what the other world was like. I knew from my own personal experience how scary that feeling can be, leaving your physical body, the only thing your soul has ever truly been 100% part of in this life.

Madison had an out of body experience. Her sweet loving soul journeyed to a world most of us only imagine exists. She knew she left her body. She knew she wasn't in what she called 'the real world' any longer. Many people believe that you have to die to be able to release your soul from your physical body and then journey to another world. I believe its possible to do it when your brain and body reach a certain state during sleeping hours. It's a state that happens naturally, and at this point, isn't teachable. But when you reach that state, you'll find that the first few journeys out of your body are scary. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes an awakening personal souls adventure.

Have you or do you know anyone who has experienced an out of body experience? What was it like?

With love and happiness on your journey to spiritual awareness,

:) Melissa
http://www.melissaproductions.com/
http://www.achievelifebalance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment