This is a month where freedom, structure and personal responsibility will be highlighted. And even if these transits are not aspecting one of your planets directly in your astrology chart, they will touch each and every one of our lives through friends, business decisions and governmental choices.
With Mercury already in retrograde going into July, Saturn will add to the communicative craziness by bringing those secrets out in the open as well as your successes. And when you add Uranus going retrograde to the equation, you will get a mixture of astonishing successes and unexpected misfortunes.
On a personal level, these planetary combinations will take what you have been working on the past six months and shake it up enough that you have to say and do something about it. You will get rid of things that aren't working and move forward with things that are. You will say things that need to be said, and some words will definitely strike the heart. This could be a time period of significant status change for you such as marriage, divorce, and career change.
On a global level, war, innovative discoveries, and unexpected weather conditions will make the news. With Saturn and Uranus, we need to watch out for power struggles and ego. Does it really matter who wins in the end, if no one is left to enjoy it?
What to expect:
- A huge discovery, major progress and/or possibly even a cure around something involving cancer, the nervous system and/or the mind, like Alzheimer's.
- Guns and war hot topics and possible events. Watch out for anyone unstable with access to destructive devices.
- Important relationships and partnership encounters. I actually met my husband with a Uranus change in direction which affected my astrology chart. And bad relationships and partnerships ending.
- Electrical storms, power outages and even an unexpected earthquake.
- Watch out for fires, accidental in nature to. They could get out of control.
- Delays and even tragic accidents around travel.
- Secrets being revealed.
- Speaking your mind and sharing your feelings.
- Job promotions, projects getting off the ground and status change (like marriage or divorce).
- Pregnancy. I got pregnant when Saturn changed direction, creating an entirely new identity for myself--mom!
What to be cautious of, especially because Mercury is still in retrograde:
- Saying something you later regret.
- Not realizing your true potential.
- Being careless and reckless on the road.
- Not locking your belongings up, causing theft.
- Leaving important documentation around where it ends up being revealed.
- Anything involving electricity and power.
- Regarding health, always watch out for high blood pressure, anxiety and stress when Mercury and Uranus are involved. Not too mention, anything dealing with the mind or head such as concussions.
With Saturn in Scorpio, look within because that is where you will find the answers and the strength to persevere. Honesty is key during this time period, especially being honest to yourself. And take your time. Taking risks can be fun and rewarding. And the timing for taking risks couldn't be better. However, remember that with Saturn being the planet that teaches lessons and Uranus creating the unexpected, those risks may not play out in the exact way you had planned. If you have already learned your lesson, then you should be smiling in the end!
I hope you'll check out my website and follow my blog! I really want to leverage all of this exciting astrological energy and would love your help in helping me succeed. This fall is the time that I'll be expanding my product offerings and sharing more information on who the Wunderkind Family is!
Please visit and follow....
Get 20% off all orders with coupon code 20OFF! This offer is valid from 6/25 through 7/8.