We start the month with a Solar Eclipse on November 3rd in the sign of Scorpio. Eclipses are about endings and new beginnings. This solar eclipse will push you in the direction of creating a new you! Changing your image and reinventing yourself are themes for this eclipse. The image and persona you create is how others will then see you. Because the eclipse is in Scorpio, you also have to pay very close attention to your emotional self. Scorpion's are passionate and their passion is expressed through their emotions. Don't be afraid of expressing your love for something. But watch out for that Scorpion temper that can come out of the blue. If you don't feel good about who you are on the outside or inside, then it will be hard for you to feel love and appreciation. Appearance, self-worth, and image are the themes with this eclipse. This is a great time to work on your presentation style, get a new hairdo, go to the dermatologist, and buy a new wardrobe.
Then on November 7th, Jupiter turns retrograde. With the eclipse, you are working on the outer you-your appearance and image. With Jupiter retrograde, its time to work on the inner you. What do you value? What is holding you back? What are you fearing? And are you being true to yourself? Opportunities that present themselves usually are a result of seeds that have been planted in the past. You may be contacted by an old boss for a new job or a long lost friend may appear back in your life. Other events that may result include going back to school to finish your education, reentering the workforce, and volunteering your time. Inner growth and spiritualism is also highlighted.
Mercury gives us some relief when it does direct on November 10th! Mercury affects communication, travel and technology. When it goes direct, you won't experience as many upsets as you had when it was retrograde. The best time to sign contracts and accept a new job is after November 10th. Before that I wouldn't make any rash decisions.
Finally on November 13th, Neptune goes direct. Neptune is the planet where dreams can happen. But with everything, there is an opposite side of Neptune which takes you away from reality, creating a world of illusion. Neptune is the planet of dreams, fantasy, and illusion. Each of us has to take a step back, making sure we're not in denial. Sometimes all you need to do is take a look in the mirror to realize that you are the problem, not the other person. Also be aware of deception. What a sad world we live in that people could deceive us. With Neptune going direct, this could be a possible outcome. As for me, I'm trying to use Neptune and Jupiters energy in my favor. On November 15th, my fourth Wunderkind Family children's chapter book will be released. It's a modern-fantasy children's chapter book that is available for pre-order now! Perfect timing for using Neptune's creative, dreamy energy!
Below are events that can easily occur with the above astrological events:
- Hurricane or unexpected snow storm can be a result of Jupiter and Neptune shifting directions within a week of each other.
- If you are having marrital issues, you really need to take a look in the mirror because you may be the problem. Image, appearance, and denial are themes.
- This is a great time to develop your intuition and tap into alternative methods. Spiritualism, inner growth, and awareness are the focus of Jupiter and Neptune.
- Volunteer your time!
- Let your creative side explode. Draw. Bake. Knit. Act. Anything creative is healthy and a great use of the Jupiter and Neptune energy.
- In November, our government will continue governing our country with goggle eyes. But it won't last forever. And self-ego could backfire mid-December.
- Pay attention to people who are depressed or have created major image changes. They may be more suicidal.
- Watch out for drugs and alcohol abuse.
- The start to the flu season could be rough. And if you develop pneumonia, go see your doctor immediately. Jupiter and Neptune are water planets, making your illness worse.
- Start creating your dreams and realize that it is only you that is holding you back.
- Lastly, stop pointing the finger at everyone else. Accept your mistakes and move on to creating a better you!